Friday, January 13, 2012

Resurrection Update 2

More parts today;

Today's delivery was a 360/260 LC carriage, lots of useful pieces.  Unfortunately I still don't have the sponge bar, so there won't be any knitting tonight.  More good news in the e-mail the Knitting Carriage has cleared customs.  Still waiting for a couple of things.  Then I'll need some time to work on cleaning and replacing the needles.  Might be knitting by the end of the month.

It is just about all I can do to keep from putting the lace carriage on the machine and moving it around -- fortunately for the machine's continued good health I made a solemn promise not to do anything like that until the sponge bar is replaced.

Now if I could just remember who I bought the sponge bar from and figure out when it is being delivered.  Pictures tomorrow -- promise.

No comments: